Helene Honduras

Helene Honduras
Northside Palm

Monday, May 08, 2006

Here are some shots from our La Ceiba weekend

Just one of the street vendors, he saw me with my camera and motioned for me to take a picture. Then, I should have guessed, asked for money for taking the picture.
You think going to the bank is a pain in the states?? Here are the Saturday morning lines at the mall, 4 banks in this corner. This was after the doors opened to allow half the people waiting into the lobbies! It is typical to expect to take 2-4 hours to go to the bank!
Another chance to do some worship, out by the pool of our hotel
A little plane at the end of the tarmac was ours, just for the 5 of us. For those of you who know my past fear of flying, I am so very thankful that fear has been erased!! The brakes squealed, the cabin smelled like sour gasoline, but the pilot was great and we arrived in Roatan just fine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: