Helene Honduras

Helene Honduras
Northside Palm

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Festivities for Good Friday on the Northside beach
I know this is small, but I wanted an overview shot, this is looking down to the main area of gathering. See Susanna, Emily and Alisa there?

Again, here I am with dear Esslyn, she cut all her hair off and its adorable! I had just finished bathing in the sea with about 40-50 kids! I am holding Dara, she was contented as could be just to be held
This is what happens when they're all wet and just flop down to play in the sand! Its Ryan on the left, not sure who's on the right
Many of the ladies bring up food to sell - chicken, pork, fish, baliatas, chips and soda, as well as various other goodies could be found for sell by 4-5 of the islanders. There was also an abundance of beer, which usually leads to trouble later. Praise God no injuries this year!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: