Helene Honduras

Helene Honduras
Northside Palm

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm still here uploading, what a great connection! By the way, I just found that you can comment just by hitting the 'comment' link below.

Here is the group I took up to Rocky Point earlier this week, minus a couple camera shy girls

Now for some of the critters I saw, this is what they call a sea spider (fitting!) It is about 2 feet under the water level on the pier post, and was probably 7-8" in diameter!

Esslyn called this a sea cow. I picked it up (despite all the ewwwwws! from the kids) It was very soft, had no skeleton - but looked like a snail underwater. He "inked" me with a pink smelly solution when I held him too long. He lived thru my curiosity, and crawled away when put back.

Here's beautiful Demarius (she loves to be photographed!) holding a sea worm, just a gooey jelly like creature.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: