Helene Honduras

Helene Honduras
Northside Palm

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Good Friday...strange name for a day Christ gave His life for the sins of the world! But it certainly is good for we who call on His name! It breaks my heart that daily I live a life that nailed Him to the cross, but I know I am also grateful daily for the love He has shown me by willingly going there! Then came the dark day that He remained in the grave. A day we know little about - but it was certainly a day of mourning for His followers, who didn't understand the victory of the Resurrection Day to come! Lord, let me die with You, be changed from the inside out, then be resurrected anew, into a whole person, the one You intended from the beginning! On the 3rd day, He rose again - Hallelujah!!! The fact is, death was conquered forevermore! He IS risen, not will rise, it isn't a future event we are waiting for, it has happened. Thus, I need to remember, I also am risen with Him, was dead, but now am victorious, in Him! Now that is truly cause for celebration!

No comments: